CHANWOO KIM, BOLTZMANN EQUATION, PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION, KINETIC THEORY, NAVIER-STOKES EQUATION, FREE BOUNDARY PROBLEM
I am an assistant professor at the Department of Mathematics, the University of Wisconsin-Madison. My research area is the field of partial differential equations. Find our active PDE and Geometric Analysis seminar (link).
Here is my CV
Contact: ckim (at) math (dot) wisc (dot) com
5. Non-Isothermal Boundary in the Boltzmann Theory and Fourier Law, (R.Esposito, Y. Guo, R.Marra), Communications in Mathematical Physics, Volume 323, Number 177-239 (2013) BEAMER
4. The viscous surface-internal wave problem: global well-posedness and decay, (I.Tice, ; Y. Wang), Arch. Rational Mech. Anal., 212, Issue 1, pp 1-92 (2014)
3. Boltzmann Equation with a Large Potential in a Periodic Box, Comm. PDE, 39, Issue 8, (2014) 1393-1423
2. The Boltzmann Equation near a Rotational Local Maxwellian, (S. Yun), SIAM Journal on mathematical Analysis. 44, no.4 (2012), 2560-2598
1. Formation and Propagation of Discontinuity for Boltzmann Equation for Boltzmann Equation in Non-Convex Domains, Communications in Mathematical Physics, Volume 308, Number 3, 641-701 (2011)
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Psalm 23:1
Talent is cheap! But dedication is costly!